Virtual Marketing Consultants (VMC)
The Virtual Marketing Consultant (VMC) team is your dedicated contact for all features of the Harley-Davidson® Dealer Digital Program. They are your go to person for questions to help improve and maintain a strong digital presence. A dedicated VMC comes at no additional cost if you enroll in the H-D Dealer Digital program.
Benefits of the VMC team:
- Go to contact for any product, service or question related to the Harley-Davidson® Dealer Digital Program
- Experts with a digital background to help offer guidance and consulting to align goals and budget with a realistic digital strategy
Technical, Lead + CRM Support
- Collaborate with your VMC and digital providers to problem solve and save time so you can focus on the important things happening in your store.
- Create slides, specials, landing pages and other content that aligns with your digital strategy is H-D compliant
- Unbiased consulting on performance with all products and services in the H-D Dealer Digital Program
- Advice on action plans to address areas of focus and improvement
- Reporting overview for website and digital advertising performance
- Go to resource for provider coordination, recommendations, education, updates, and billing assistance
Support provided Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST. The VMC team can be reached by phone at (833) 886-7221 or by email at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is going to be my VMC?
A dedicated VMC will be assigned to you and will reach out via phone and email to introduce themselves. If you do not have your VMC’s contact info, you may always contact the team by phone at (833) 886-7221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there an additional cost to having a VMC?
No. There is no additional cost to having a VMC and as they are a benefit of this program. The VMC is your go-to resource for all items related to the Harley-Davidson® Dealer Digital Program.
What can a VMC help me with?
Your H-D VMC can do the following:
- Create custom and compliant website content (banners, custom landing pages, etc.)
- Update National or Dealer offers
- Edit dealership information across website
- CRM review & setup
- Report on website performance and consult on ways to improve site performance
- Answer questions regarding billing
- Third Party tool integration support
- Consult on Digital Advertising performance (within the H-D Dealer Digital Program)
- Review lead performance data and reporting